Trail Monster Running

Visit the official TRAIL MONSTER RUNNING website for information on upcoming group runs, local trails, trail races and more, including the Pineland Farms Trail Running Festival and the Bradbury Mountain trail Running Series.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Back to Bradbury

Following our Saturday run at Pineland Emma and I met Jim and Shauna on Sunday morning at Bradbury Mountain State Park for a run. I hadn't run at Bradbury since the I've Been Married For 10 Years And My Wife Still Doesn't Have A Fat Ass 50K at the end of March so it was nice to get back. I had really been missing the singletrack trails.

We all agreed on 10 miles and decided to start by running the 6 mile Bradbury Scuffle course on the east side trails and then do a lap of the Fat Ass course on the mountain.

The pace was very relaxed and it felt great to go for an easy run through the woods with all the bright spring foliage surrounding us. I already can't wait for the Bradbury Mountain Trail Running Series.

time: 1:46:47
distance: 10.21 miles
pace: 10:28

No comments: