Trail Monster Running

Visit the official TRAIL MONSTER RUNNING website for information on upcoming group runs, local trails, trail races and more, including the Pineland Farms Trail Running Festival and the Bradbury Mountain trail Running Series.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wrapping up a good week of training

I ended up doing a little less than my planned mileage for the day, but still got in more than 70 miles for the week so I'm not going to beat myself up about it. Emma and I slept in today, had a good breakfast of pancakes and then ran over to Mackworth Island for a few laps. On the way back we were really feeling the mid-day heat and decided to take a short break and cool our legs in the chilly waters of Casco Bay. Feeling somewhat refreshed, but still a little tired from the previous day's run we made our way home and were glad to stop running for the week. I'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow.

time: 1:54:06
distance: 12.9 miles
pace: 8:50

weekly total: 70.7 miles

No comments: