Trail Monster Running

Visit the official TRAIL MONSTER RUNNING website for information on upcoming group runs, local trails, trail races and more, including the Pineland Farms Trail Running Festival and the Bradbury Mountain trail Running Series.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Easy Week

I'm a big fan of rest and recovery and days off from running. Following last week's nearly 60 miles I wanted this week (at least the middle part) to be easy, and I ended up only getting in two runs for a total of almost 12 miles. I wound up taking an extra day off due to busy worky stuff, but it meant that I'm going into the weekend feeling well rested and ready for a couple good workouts.

Trails were super-icy this week which was a good way to ensure that the runs were kept to a slow, easy pace.

Tuesday -Pratt's Brook Park
time: 50:43
distance: 5.3 miles
pace: 9:35

Wednesday - Twin Brook
time: 1:02:21
distance: 6.58 miles
pace: 9:29

No comments: